Works Polar Bear
ERGO SS30 CCPM 4stroke （JR）
Engine ： OS FS-52Surpass
Radio ： Futaba PCM1024Z-H
Gyro ： Futaba ＧＹ501 (Heading Lock Piezo)
Main Blades ： HIPLO GP-30
This is my first JR's GP-Heli. ( I like HIROBO , and HIROBO is in Hiroshima prf , I live at )
Only normal OS FS-52 Surpass can flight 30 class Heli, so caught my hart!
I was been flight HIROBO's SST-EAGLE ( 4cycle converssion kit, producuted by Mr Kurokawa, he desined BLACK SHARK, F3C contest body), that engine ( YS 91-ACH ) is very poweful and flat torque, but needs very careful settings. 4c EAGLE often happpend over heat.
The OS FS-52 is very good for 30 class airplane. So I hoped to use 30 class helicopters.
And JR produced ERGO 4cycle.
I use K&S's reserve tank for anti fuel bubbling.
The engine settings are very important, Firstry I care for over heat , so I set main needle ritch and slow needle lean to keep constant idling.
But in this settings makes over heat and lower torque at hovering. It makes over road and over heat at engine.
FInally I set main needle 1and1/4 turn , 2click lean, and set slow needle little lean than normal settings. So engines run good and No care for overheat.
This is only normal FS-52, but hovering is very quiet and good stabirity. Very very gentle.
In idle-up mode, engine sound is like to airplane dive. Very torqueful. so easy to roop, very contorollable at peak. Rolling is too. It cause only little arutitude loss. Clime at stall-turn is good and easy. There are caused by Good torque of FS-52 Surpass.
Easy to static, easy controll, sgentle exaust sound, flight time is over 20minutes.
Just fit for Sunday flyers!! Let's enjoy blade sound.
- Controll linkage are changed to K&S high perforumance parts.
- Elevator controll arm canged to ballbearing-type, JR genuine oputions.
- Main bearing case changed to K&S.
- Tail pitch controll lever canged to K&S ballbearing type.
- Tail boom holder chenged to metal type, JR options.
- Adjustment bolts of vurtical fin, I made aruminium bush for holding. ( it needs wasser)
- Throttre controll clank hold with engine mount, but I make hole upper side of engine mount. And use ball bearing-type clank (JR)
- Skid blace changed to normal hight, to keep carburator from ground sand.